An hardworking and responsible air hostess of 3 years experience seeks a position within your airline company with the aim to contribute to its client reputation and development by engaging with the customers positively, attending to their grievances and hospitality, fostering team work among personnel and colleagues and coordinating security to ensure the safety and well being of the staff, flyers and crew members.
My Skills Set
- Greet passengers verify tickets and direct individuals to assigned seats.
- Explain use of safety equipment and answer passengers’ questions.
- Solicit customer feedback and resolve problems quickly.
- Supervise unaccompanied minors during flights.
- Administer first aid to passengers experiencing medical emergencies.
- Checked baggage and collected baggage charges.
- Escorted passengers in wheelchairs from the terminal to the aircraft.
- Instructed passengers on all safety and emergency procedures and answered any questions.
- Monitored compliance with size limitation guidelines for the carry-on baggage program.
- Protected customers’ baggage from loss theft and damage with proper handling.
- Updated the flight attendant manual and briefed fellow staff on changes.
- Responded politely to passenger complaints regarding seating and environment
University of California
Name RANI KAMALI
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. in Hospitality (University of California)
Experience Conagria Airlines (Air Hostess)