Over 6 years of experience in assisting in the overall operation of the organization. Service-centered, sales-driven Assistant Manager offering strong leadership, business and financial skills and a history of exceeding employer goals and customer expectations.
My Skills Set
- Follows the direction dictated by the General Manager.
- Supports General Managers decisions in communication with the staff.
- Spends time working in all theatre job functions.
- Participates in the training and coaching of staff members in their specific job functions.
- Observes and participates in the inspection of the theatre building, parking lot, and landscaping, Cinemark property, and equipment condition.
Adrenaline Trampoline Park/Bounce Cats LLC
- Enforces and supports the organization operations guidelines.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Prepare reports requiring the use of a computer and strong calculative and written communication skills.
- Monitor the physical appearance of the organization, organization property, and organization staff.
- Inspect and maintain the building (including roof and exterior signage).
- Supports the GM to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Assisted the GM with schedules to assure all shifts are covered and properly staffed. Coordinated daily assignments and activities of associates based on sales.
Liberty Travel Plaza
- Provided exceptional service to our customers with an entrepreneurial, sales-driven spirit for the company. A key priority included assisting the GM in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the GM, maintained inventories and store appearance and completed daily paperwork.
- Provided Customer Service
- Regularly coached team to provide and maintained a consistent high level of customer service.
- Assisted the GM in recruiting new team members to meet the needs of the business and maintain a well staffed store. Ensures store has a well trained staff to meet and exceed operational standards.
- Under the direction of GM, AM will also be responsible for maintaining inventories and store appearance. Treat inventory as if it is cash. All inventory variances are researched, discussed and reported to the GM as early as possible. Makes sure all storage areas are clean and products are well organized and labeled with the date received.
- Sales generation.
University of Pennsylvania
Name KATHLEEN THERESSA
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education BBA (University of Pennsylvania)
Experience Cinemark (Assistant Manager)