An organized and enterprising Desktop Support Engineer of eight years with IT Professional certification from Microsoft and with experience in diagnosing and solving unique non recurring software problems, updating and maintaining the inventory list of software, services and tools used or will be used, creating reports on assistance provided, ensuring seamless interconnection between various computers and online services, upgrading operating systems according to the needs of the organization, ensuring safety and security of the data entrusted, checking the efficiency of various anti virus programs and upgrading them in coordination with the parent company to achieve a better result, creating alternative methods of completing tasks, analyzing and recommending software standardization.
My Skills Set
DRYCOM TECHNOLOGICAL SERVICES
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows OS, authorized desktop applications, hardware, and peripheral equipment.
- Coordinate and execute preventative maintenance and remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
- Return defective equipment to maintenance inventory, document customer repairs, and maintain and restock parts inventory to maintain spare parts levels.
- Monitor, operate, manage, troubleshoot, and restore service to terminal service clients, PCs, or notebooks with authorized access to network.
- Provide expert support for multi-site computers and peripheral equipment.
- Install upgrade and test vendor-based desktop related software and lobby for quantity discounts.
- Prioritizing service tickets and providing support service to clients
- Resolving daily technical issues and providing desktop support
- Handling data network and server management, and testing network connections
- Installing, testing, and reviewing desktop software applications
- Ensure data security
Knudsen Consulting Inc.
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Installed, upgraded, and verified hardware and software applications.
- Assisted end-users in using new and existing technology; provided coaching and one-on-one training.
- Managed laptops, desktops, and printers companywide.
- Authored second-line support team manuals and maintained support standard operating procedures
- Diagnosed analyzed and resolved user laptop PC and hand-held device software and hardware issues.
- Trained staff in software use.
- Migrated employee data from multiple devices
Shelly Derkowicz and Associates
DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER (intern)
- Diagnosed and resolved issues for 114 staff computers.
- Created and maintained standard laptop and desktop build procedures.
- Developed a tracking log for record of technology issues.
- Provided support to Desktop Engineers and managed client environment
- Tested and reviewed latest software, hardware, and operating systems
- Analyzed, configured, and installed desktop for clients
- Managed deployment of new machines and new software installation
- Recommended technology refresh according to the needs of clients
Name HELENA SORENSON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Age49 (30- -1981)
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. - Computer Science (California University)
Experience DRYCOM TECHNOLOGICAL SERVICES (DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER)