Energetic, empathetic tax and estate planning professional with broad experience in building and maintaining relationships and a passion for helping clients achieve their personal and charitable goals. Forging authentic connections with the diverse array of clients and advisors. Drafting clear and concise “plain English” explanations of complex tax and estate planning concepts. Presenting on estate planning issues. Working collaboratively with team members at all levels to deliver excellent client service.
My Skills Set
- Advise high net worth clients on gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- Draft wills, revocable trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, ILITs, and ante-nuptial agreements.
- Assist with administration of complex estates.
- Research state and federal tax issues
Fulton House Enterprises
- Advised high net worth clients on gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- Prepared and filed federal gift and estate tax returns.
- Researched state and federal tax issues
- Advised high net worth clients on tax-efficient estate planning.
- Presented on new developments in estate planning and tax law
Name OWEN MCDONALD
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Elms College)
Experience Bombardie (LEGAL ADVISOR)