Maintenance Engineer with more than 5 years of progressive experience specializing in Project, Installing and Troubleshooting. I have several years of experience in Property maintenance and training with Property Management in engineer maintenance management. I also have several years experience with the exterior of property maintenance and supervision. Exceptional knowledge of computer operations and work order system software. Thorough understanding of life safety and building automation systems. Profound expertise in plumbing pneumatic electrical and HVAC repair.
My Skills Set
Sheraton Hotel Center City
- Maintained and repaired all Plumbing and Electrical fixtures ensuring they were in working order at all times.
- Created and maintained Preventive Maintenance Schedule to perform regular checkups so as to avoid breakdown and disrepair.
- Installed and repaired all Doors, Hardware, Acoustical Ceilings, Flooring and Tenant Improvements enabling the Property Manager more time to address other property issues.
- daily service calls requested from tenants; to immediately correct problems or reported for further action.
- Participated in calls and responded to afterhours problems and emergencies; and was required to return to duty within a specific recall time
Embassy Suites Hotel
- Assist Building Maintenance Supervisor with HVAC and plumbing systems, forced chillers system, water cooling tower and maintenance of high-rise elevator systems .
- Performed on-call duties for property outlets, responded to emergencies and questions.
- Handle multiple tasks and interact and communicated effectively with both residents and staff.
- Completed installations and repairs on appliances, equipment as needed to complete work orders
- Prioritized work orders and scheduled work projects to maintain efficiency for the production floor to reduce down-time.
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment such as loading dock ramps, powered roll-up doors, trash compactors, refrigerators, HVAC, forklifts, and lifts.
Fairlead-Bridge Comm Real Estate
- Daily Checking of carrier Chiller.
- Daily check of all air handler units.
- Daily check of cooling tower/water level/back wash and sand filters.
- Daily check of energy management system (E.M.S).
- Daily check of all restroom to check that there are no leaks and no light need to be fixed.
- Monthly check of toilet exhaust fan.
- Monthly check of all building fire extinguishers and life safety equipment.
- Conduct weekly check of Air Compressor.
- Conduct weekly check of stairwell pressurization fan.
- Quarterly filter changing of all air handler units.
Islamic Azad University
Islamic Azad University
- Rising Star of The Year - December 2013
Name DAVID RILEY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Manufacturing & Prod. (Islamic Azad University )
Experience Sheraton Hotel Center City (Maintenance Engineer)