A focused and diligent PHP developer of eight years with working experience in Japan, and experience in experiment in modular and object oriented programming, application design, troubleshooting and website development seeks a position in your firm with the aim to contribute to its organizational and client development by effective web application creation according to the specifics given by the client and ensuring innovative self maintenance done by the program itself. Expertise in networking protocols and hardware operating systems. Experience in common third-party APIs. Passionate about giving best design and following coding practices
My Skills Set
Mindbend Software Services
- Participated in analysis, design, and new development of next generation IT applications.
- Designed, developed, and tested small, medium, and large-scale software enhancements with other engineers, QA and DBA team.
- Tested changes to user interface, application functionality and database access as required by the client organizations.
- Coordinated closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications.
- Developed, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Prepared required documentation both at the program level and user level and maintained records to document revisions.
- Assisted in the review and analysis of detailed program specifications and in program design to meet changes required in the work processes.
- Analyzed program processes to be automated, specific number and types of records, files, and reports to be generated
- Implement code based on project specifications.
- Create new tables within MySQL.
- Test and document code.
- Provide feedback to the development group to improve Agile Project management methods.
- Collaborated with product and engineering team members to define and develop new product concepts.
- Drove continual improvement to system architecture by refactoring old legacy code.
- Coordinated with QA testers for end-to-end unit testing and post-production testing.
- Coded user-customizable applications that converted raw data from design engine to easily understandable graphical formats.
- Managed the development of applications on company web sites including the development of functional specifications, interface design, coding, and testing.
- Provided ongoing support for company web site applications including ongoing programming support for enhancing web site applications and technical support to members with web site application issues.
- Provided technical support to organization members with web site application issues.
- Followed and administered all company policies and acts as a role model in the adherence to policies.
- Provided system administration support for company web servers to include: routine maintenance and back up, troubleshooting errors, and managing log files
- Developed a cross-platform activity feed client for the social software product.
- Developed mobile applications for multiple platforms.
- Implemented system security and data assurance software.
- Analyzed requirements and used systematic approaches to implement and document the tasks.
- Modifying and extending open source applications like CMS Made Simple, Joomla, Magento and SugarCRM
- Developing and creating PHP MySQL applications as per the specifications
- Performing the responsibilities of implementing and hosting of systems on a web server
- Coordinating with team members in developing database structure
- Testing and analyzing programming projects and reporting the same to the programming manager
Turner Institute of Technology
Name MIA HIGGINS
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. - Computer Science (Turner Institute of Technology)
Experience Mindbend Software Services (PHP Developer)