Production Engineer with 9 years of work experience in the Textile industry. Excellent technical knowledge and problem- solving skills contributing the best to the organization. Proficient in checking work equipment, ordering new materials to design new equipment and improving efficiency. Excellent knowledge in material procurement research, development process, and improved design, implementation and production optimization. Demonstrated excellence in team building and leadership problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
My Skills Set
Headed the development projects of process equipment’s like pressure vessels, agitator tanks, boilers, heat exchanges, and guide channels in industrial metals like MS, SS, Aluminum, Inconel, Hastalloy etc.
- Led a team of 4 Engineers and 10 workers to look after in-house and outsourced production.
- Managed welding (Non-Destructive Testing and Destructive Testing) and general quality checks with documentation followed by dispatch and logistics as per customer’s requirement.
- Improved production by designing control systems, eliminating wastes and efficient use workers, machines and materials.
- Conducted qualification sessions for welders and preparation of welding related documents like WPS, PQR& WPQ.
- Improved facility layout by allotting designated space for machinery, raw materials, consumables etc.
- Represented quality department in ISO 9001:2008 TUV Audit and had to perform other duties than prescribed role in case of emergency.
- Worked on ERP to maintain records of production and purchasing
- Supervised production processes which included wire drawing, wire cutting, copper coating etc.
- Performed analysis of weld samples using Emission Spectrometer
- Operated Straight Line Wire Drawing (SLWD) machine and ensured steady supply of wire spools to coating department
- Performed quality checks which improved production efficiency
- Provided technical assistance during breakdowns to reduce downtime
- Learned and practiced LEAN manufacturing principles for all duties
- Responsible for continuous monitoring on work in process (WIP) and solving production issues while leading a team of 50 people.
- Expedited flow of material efficiently and achieved reduction of over production problems by partially engaging with production scheduling team and approaching Just in Time method.
- Understood all Quality Norms (ISO 9001, OHSAS180001, ISO140001).
- Attended Daily and Monthly basis non-conformance and production meetings.
- Actively engaged in continuous improvement process by working with process development team and worked on root cause analysis and process control techniques. And, was responsible for implementing and maintaining 5S and KANBAN techniques in the facility.
- Also, worked with senior engineers and contributed introduction of Lean techniques, Six sigma and inventory control methods.
Oregon State University
Oregon State University
Name JOSHUA PARK
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education MSME (Oregon State University)
Experience Symatec (PRODUCTION ENGINEER)