NOEMIE 's Resume
My Skills Set
- Provided high-level administrative tasks, supporting four Directors in Senior Care at Wishard Hospital.
- Organized meeting developments between employee’s and facilities, on and off campus.
- Processed Extended Care Billing information and Coding for providers and generated reports.
- Created Macros and databases for CPT and ICD9 billing sheets.
- Created Extended Care Admission Logs for Physician tracking purposes.
- Dictate, prepare correspondence between speeches, medical seminars, and strategic business plans
- Manage Conference room(s) schedules, filing/retrieval system
- Patient Communication advocate for new programming and services
- Coordinating ambulatory services for the Geriatric Department.
- Prepare accounting documents for Billing, reimbursements and keep curriculum vitae for the faculty.
Ajillon - Clarian Hospital
Project Coordinator / Credentialing Specialist
- Scheduling Meetings, Dinner RSVPs, Travel arrangements, Recruiting Physicians
- Contract Preparations, compensation, insurance, credentialing assisting Human Resource Department
- Preparing contracts updating out dated contract guidelines
- Recruiting Cardiology Physicians.
- Created Job Descriptions for personnel.
- Organized Records Creating Master Data Sheets for easy access.
- Assisted 10 physicians, 4 Department Heads, The Administrator of CV Projects and Dir MCP & CV Strategic Planning.
- Updating EMR with employee compliance test results
- Processing Physician Applications, updating credentialing information, malpractice insurance info, and licensure.
California Institute of business
Name NOEMIE QUIGLEY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education Bachelor of Science (California Institute of business)
Experience Wishard Hospital (Project Coordinator )