A diligent and aware Safety supervisor with 3 year work experience. Adept in inspecting the workplace/ construction site and directing employees to ensure maximum safety at all times. Effective in regular inspection of sites by regularly visiting the sites to enforce legal regulations and help establish more effective guidelines and procedures for a safe and secure workplace.
My Skills Set
The Lane Construction Corporation
- Monitor site conditions, practices, and procedures for compliance with environmental, safety and health.
- Assisting in the development of Activity Hazard Analysis.
- Preparing and conducting weekly tool box safety meetings.
- Conducting site inspections of project, work areas and equipment.
- Carry out any other assigned tasks given by the Project Manager and or Safety Manager.
Asplundh Construction, LLC
- Conducted regular job site inspections and/or Job Behavior Observations (J.B.O. s).
- Observed and corrected unsafe acts and at risk behavior.
- Evaluated General Foreperson knowledge of safety training programs, and supervisory skills.
- Identified job site hazards.
- Evaluated Crew Foreperson knowledge of their safety training responsibilities.
- Observed and reported on proper work techniques in accordance with the Forepersons Manual & Region Policy Manual.
- Verified required documentation.
- Oversaw the data collection, input and distribution of reports of statistical information gained from the J.B.O. reports.
- Worked with regional office to monitor files for compliance with required documentation, as specified by corporate and region policy.
- Assisted in the General Foreperson orientation process and mentored program.
- Assisted with the Incident Investigation process:
- Reviewed reports and assured that appropriate documentation is complete and filed.
- Assured that the investigation reaches the main contributing factor(s).
- Assured recommendations are appropriate for the causes.
- Assisted Regional Manager with assignment of recommendations to individuals, and that the recommendations have an achievable completion date.
- Assured injuries are properly classified according to O.S.H.A. rules.
- Assured communications to the Corporate Safety Department are completed.
University of Colorado
Name RONALD ROSS
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelors Degree (University of Colorado)
Experience The Lane Construction Corporation (Safety Supervisor)