CHARLES 's Resume
A loyal and devoted Company Secretary with 7 years of experience working in the field. With a strong sense of responsibility and a positive attitude, having the ability to look over technical issues, complex problems as well as analyzing the situation to come up with a relevant and applicable solution. Skills in providing supporting the planning, coordinating teamwork and club activities. Above exceptional experience in Microsoft Word, Excel. Experienced in payroll processing, ordering office supplies and paying invoices. Scheduling meeting and appointments, routing mail and phone calls.
My Skills Set
- Creating and proof reading attorney's drafts
- Drafting legal documents and letters
- Reviewing and distribution of mail and facsimiles
- Scheduling of medical appointments and depositions
- Creating appointment notices, deposition notices and hearing notices
- Meeting deadlines
- Interaction with adjusters and court reporters and occasionally court clerks
- Answering phones with proper phone etiquette
- Inputting of data into PDF files
- Sorting and arranging new files
- Electronic filing
- Knowledgeable in Work Perfect 12, Abacus, Practice Master and Outlook
Delta Tau Delta, Kappa Beta Chapter
- Attend all meetings scheduled to create transparency with the organization by sending minutes; delegate the accreditation reports to other members of the executive and administrative board; ensure that all accreditation reports are properly edited and submitted to our national headquarters; maintain and update the active roster and officer list for our national headquarters.
- Sent to participate in leadership conferences held in Charleston, SC, Chicago, IL, and Orlando, FL; receive awards for our accomplishments as record in the accreditation reports.
Natural Capsules Ltd
- Responsible for secretarial duties such as; answering the phone, making sure all customer bills are paid promptly, keeping class attendance.
- Working directly with dance costume vendors to achieve a sales goal and increase profit annually.
- Planned holiday, beginning of the year and end of the year celebrations.
- Kept customers updated monthly via E-mail
- Supported owner Sherry Federan with daily operational functions.
University of Arizona
- Principles of Business Financing
- Introduction to Marketing
- Report Writing
- Introduction to Accounting
- Fundamentals of Business
Tucson High School
Name CHARLES BREXLER
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education A.S. Business Admin. (University of Arizona)
Experience Avalon Group (Secretary )