HENRY 's Resume
I am a security officer with five years of experience working in campus security in an urban setting. I frequently train new hires due to my reliability and knowledge of the job duties. My hours have included day shift, swing shift and graveyard shift, and I know the responsibilities needed for each. I have strong selective attention and can remain on the alert without getting distracted, and I accurately follow detailed procedures necessary to keep the campus safe. I am hoping to transfer to a larger university in order to use my skill set even further.
My Skills Set
Willow Glen Corporation
- Lock entrance and exit doors and gates to keep campus secure.
- Respond to alarms to investigate potential disturbances.
- Monitor employees, students and visitors to be aware of any irregularities.
- Write daily reports, including information on damage and theft.
Cleanscapes, A Recology Company
- Volunteered to patrol church campus after hours on weekends after incidents of theft.
- Secured buildings, patrolled the area and responded to any disturbances.
- Served customers quickly and efficiently.
- Made different kinds of coffee using complex machines.
- Kept coffeehouse clean and orderly and took inventory of stock.
Name HENRY SMITH
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education BA in Philosophy (California University)
Experience Willow Glen Corporation (Security Officer)