Motivated sound engineer with strong recording, editing and mixing experience. Skilled in creating corporate videos, websites and other types of interactive media. Effective communicator with ability to organize and manage time. Efficient in recording sounds in studio since 7 years.
My Skills Set
- Performs the Load-in & Out of band equipment and rental equipment .
- Set Up and Break down of Band and Event Equipment .
- Cabling and patching / working together with the entire crew as a team .
- Audio adjustments, maintaining safe audio levels. While providing a professional mix .
- Audio Control Boards operation
- Oversee visiting audio techs, especially during shows.
- Responsible for Protecting /Maintenance and repair of Audio equipment .
- Ensure proper care and handling of all House of Blues and rental audio equipment
- Interact with visiting production crews to ensure a successful show .
- Distribute or create audio plans .
- Oversee and operate systems pertaining to audio throughout the entire Venue .
- Ensure Special Events audio needs are scheduled and met and executed with the utmost profession attitude .
- Maintain a relationship with local & National Audio Vendors Maintenance and repair of sound, light and stage equipment .
- May assist the Stage Manager with show passes .
- Assist lighting crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
- Assist with any Special Events operations.
Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Designed/ran sound for each venue, maintained the sound equipment, operated the sound console(s) and (or) Lighting and executed the show to ensure a clean and professional presentation of every show.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and necessary repairs of the sensitive electronic equipment used. Such equipment includes, but is not limited to, microphones: hand held, headset, hard wired and wireless, sound consoles: main, back-up, monitors, graphic equalizers, and special effects, cables, snakes, speakers, cross-over, microphone stands, and Lighting.
- Assisted all guests, engineers, and fellow employees in order to familiarize themselves with our system, as well as be on hand to assist with any problems or emergencies.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of all Audio Video related systems throughout the property.
- Responsible to stay current on Trends in the AV and live sound industry.
- Executed Projects and tasks in a timely and efficient manner and maintained communication with management and supervisors as to when you may feel timelines are unattainable and why.
- Filled out all required paperwork Daily
- Advised management/supervisors of any and all information that may hinder them from performing the duties listed above.
Museum of the Bible
- Set up and operated audio, video, and show control.
- Attended and participated in all system tunings, level settings, technical rehearsals, previews, and performances.
- Set up and strike sound tech tables.
- Served as the lead member of sound crew for work calls, load-ins, strikes, and changeovers.
- Served as backstage sound technician when appropriate.
- Maintained organization and cleanliness of control booth and FOH mix position.
- Prepared soundboard and equipment for all shows and maintained quality of sound throughout performance.
- Supported the operation of image mapping projection system.
- Troubleshot problems with systems to quickly restore normal operation.
- Performed maintenance and repair to maintain high performance quality and long-term reliability.
- Maintained and updated system documents.
University of Colorado
Name WHITNEY STEIN
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Masters in Acoustics (University of Colorado)
Experience Live Nation (Sound Engineer)