Dedicated Administrative Professional with over ten years in court reporting experience. Successfully applies excellent time management skills and expert knowledge of legal procedures. Skilled in fulfilling legal research needs and providing expert case management support.
My Skills Set
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Emergency Room Registrar
- Greet and register patients in a professional and timely manner upon their arrival to the emergency room waiting area.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate departments and provide patient information to callers when needed.
- Register ambulatory patients bedside in emergency room.
- Make sure appropriate paperwork is completed, organized and filed.
- Assure proper patient identification and allergy alerts via wristbands.
- Obtain and accurately record insurance information, including Medicare/Medicaid, and effectively communicating with representatives.
- Responsible for patient admissions and bed assignments.
Center City Reporting
- Attended and documented depositions, court hearings and various legal proceedings.
- Required to stenographically record all conversations at proceedings to be translated to hard copy via Eclipse Computer Software taken at 350 wpm.
- Implemented proof-reading skills ensuring accurate and grammatically correct legal transcripts.
- Displayed efficiency in producing multiple assignments under high-pressure while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Exhibited excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in a professional atmosphere.
West Chester University
New Parkland, CA
Name JARID ROUNDCOUNT
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice (West Chester University)
Experience Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (Emergency Room Registrar)