Organized and motivated Civil supervisor with exceptional Construction knowledge and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal skills alongside a 3-year work experience. Possessing an extensive knowledge of infrastructure projects. Ability to communicate effectively with construction managers and engineers. As a candidate offers excellent writing skills and good interpersonal and verbal communication abilities.Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and more than eleven years of Civil Supervisor experience.
My Skills Set
Howard and Associates Inc.
- Dug trenches, backfilled holes and compacted earth to prepare for new construction.
- Filled chipped, cracked and broken bricks and tiles with adhesives and grouting materials to correct
- surface imperfections.
- Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects.
- Provided accurate measurements and estimates for all projects.
- Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
- Gathered and analyzed data for studies and reports and made recommendations based on findings.
- Supervised and coached new staff members per.
- Identified and corrected performance issues.
- confined space monitor and elevator.
- Air monitor qualifier.
United States Air Force
- Supervised 4 individuals. Training manager, made monthly progress reports for onboarding employees.
- Conducted job surveys to rewrite job descriptions.
- Supervised 50 individuals and 3 work centers.
- Revamped over 10 job descriptions and member of team that negotiated with American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) to renew the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
- Managed an annual operating budget of $150,000 and consistently completed projects under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Reduced or eliminated overhead costs every Fiscal year saving taxpayers thousands of dollars.
California Pacific University
Name NADINE HIXON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (California Pacific University)
Experience Howard and Associates Inc. (Civil Supervisor )