Name SABRINA GAGE
Strongly creative and highly experienced Content Developer with deep experience in every stage of web marketing processes. Extremely sensitive to a wide variety of web audiences. Able to work independently and as part of team.
My Skills Set
- Research solutions needs and identify gaps in proposal content; develop content to enhance the adoption of our solutions.
- Ensure proposal content accurately reflects Convergys' services offerings, system functionality, and operating models.
- Maintain proposal content tool integrity by ensuring record and folder structures are streamlined and meets the needs of the stakeholders.
- Educate stakeholders on new content via reporting and monthly updates.
- Liaison with content SMEs to ensure content messaging/branding is consistent with company strategy.
- Conduct usage analysis to determine trends.
- Work with Sales/Solutions Development to ensure proper client visit and proposal coordination support is delivered.
- Organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Worked with Senior Content Specialist to coordinate workshops and meetings.
- Job Task Analysis (JTA) workshops, item writing workshops, technical review sessions, and Angoff standard setting meetings.
- Created workshop materials.
- Worked with Senior Content Specialists to manage the work of contract subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Provided training and feedback.
- Coordinated resources for meetings and content development.
- Managed schedules and workflow.
- Developed items.
- Created layout formatting of various item types in an online item-banking tool.
- Performed item level editorial, functional, accessibility, and scoring review.
- Performed functional and scoring testing for exam level testing.
- Worked with Content Specialists and Senior Content Specialists to maintain exams.
- Created and maintained exam development documentation.
- Collected and analyzed feedback from clients and customers and psychometric data and rework content appropriately.
- Planned and implemented the maintenance of exams.
- Managed content localization.
- Worked with localization agencies to perform accurate localization of products.
- Coordinated localized exam reviews and partner interactions and feedback other.
- Learnt and maintained up-to-date knowledge of testing processes and testing industry best practices.
California State University