A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined array key "video"
Line Number: 80
Name DAVID RO
Editor/Writer possesses 5 years experience of web content writing/editing, content project management, content quality checking, B2B/ B2C content writing, content team leading, freelancers/vendor management and blogging looking for the job of Assistant Manager/ Content Manager in any reputed E-Commerce / KPO/Publishing/Media Company. Efficiency in researching and documenting sources. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of various blog platforms like Blogger and WordPress
My Skills Set
CITGO FUND SERVICES
- Wrote targeted content for consumer portion of website. Encompassed a range of financial service offerings.
- Created a brand new series of articles highlighting how Citgo’s consumers employ financial products throughout their needs lifecycles.
- Edited content contributions from staff to ensure accuracy, readability and brand-consistent tonality.
- Developed tutorial scripts, FAQ’s, emails and communication briefs.
- Prepared and presented analysis of existing CMS to senior management. Proposed a reduction in content turnaround times of 25% by deploying editorial calendar.
DNC and RNC Political Campaigns
Content Writer/ Editor
- Generated original web content to represent and boost the presence of company branding.
- Created radio/television/online marketing campaigns, newsletters, scripts, and mailers for multiple clients.
- Developed mission statements, media plans, and corporate identity pieces for both internal and external communication.
- Edited professional websites and publications in multiple print/online periodicals, covering international relations, political theory, sports, local, state, national, and international news.
- Write high-quality content articles in various topics such as local politics, ancient cultures, social media, environmental issues, youth, labor issues, and general society
- Edit and rewrite articles assigned from time to time
- Able to source for clients
- Perform extensive web research to collect pertinent data and gather images related to the assigned article
- Search for websites and coordinate with site owners for guest posting opportunities
Marketing Assistant/ Content Writer
- Write press releases for new product introductions, product copy, and monthly newsletters.
- Write creative and informative content for B2B, eCommerce and B2C.
- Design graphics, take photographs and write copy for social media platforms.
- Developed and manage marketing plan for various social media platforms. Process and manage purchase orders and customer accounts -NAV.
- Perform various administrative and customer service duties.
MBA in Digital Marketing
The College of New Cityland
Bachelors of Arts in English Literature
The College of New Cityland