Detail-oriented IT Coordinator who is constantly being updated on all of the latest in information technology. Adept at organizing a complete IT upgrade making alternative suggestions. Strong legacy IT skills. Excellent IT troubleshooting skills. Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
My Skills Set
Keystone Community Resource
Coordinator - Information Technology
- Act as a liaison between the field and the IT department in Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for various manufacturers and makers of Personal Computers and related equipment.
- Initially set up/configuration/ongoing maintenance of Personal Computers/printers/all connections in locations owned/operated by company.
- Assist with set up/configuration/implementation of Servers, Hardware, Software, Wiring, etc.
- Connect remotely to company computers to conduct maintenance, updates, and remedy software issues.
- Familiar with various types of files systems & working knowledge of RAID Arrays along with different types of backup software and hardware.
- Manage spreadsheets with inventory/user related information/passwords/server/network info.
- Develop & maintain instructional documents for regularly performed tasks/educational trainings/filing/licensing, etc.
- Understand internal/external policies and follows employee rules of conduct/performance per company employee handbook and all procedures (Safety, Trainings, Mission Statement, etc.).
- Promote community awareness by demonstrating responsible, courteous behavior and a positive perception of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Participate in the collection, reporting & analysis of data across departments to develop/improve metrics, quality & efficiencies.
- Maintain high level of customer service (including HELPDESK support).
- Manage telecom vendor accounts as directed.
- Create and maintain systems for Keystone Departments (i.e. Inventory control, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation and planning of any new software conversions.
Vartan Aviation Group
Coordinator - Information Technology
- Assisted with implementation of new software and data systems.
- Coordinated the disposal of all retired technology assets and provided necessary disposal information to all interested parties on demand and/or at predetermined intervals.
- Maintained accurate records related to maintenance/support contracts, software licensing and associated items; proactively assisted in ensuring renewals are processed in a timely fashion at the appropriate levels.
- Assisted in the development, execution/publishing, and ongoing maintenance of procedural documentation, contracts and other documents as required.
- Obtained, generated and presented various types of information and reports.
- Developed and maintained an organized and current documentation library that includes all policies, procedures and other IT-related material.
- Coordinateed and scheduled meetings and associated resources for IT-related touchpoints comprised of both internal and external parties.
- Provided support in high-demand time periods for receiving support requests to the IT Department via email, phone or other mediums.
- Assisted in the organization and administration of the IT Department, including identifying needs and developing procedures, filing systems, supplies and arranging for services as necessary in support of the IT Department’s needs.
- Effectively and efficiently communicated with other members of the IT Department at all levels of the Organizational Chart to provide support; interacted with the user community in a professional, courteous and helpful manner; and interact with outside IT hardware, software and support vendors.
California State University
Name JIM JOHNSON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelors Degree in Engg. (California State University)
Experience Keystone Community Resource (Coordinator - Information Technology)