A creative and dedicated Copywriter with 7 years of work experience possessing stellar vocabulary and writing skills. Experienced in writing marketing materials such as websites, e-mails, brochures and catalogs. Ability to proofread, source images, research on various topics as and when required as well as manage multi projects.
My Skills Set
City National Bank
- Take strategic and tactical input from marketing channel experts, project managers, senior copywriter, creative director and client; understand the goals, strategy, audience, offers, terms and conditions, product/service details and specifications of a given project.
- Gather any necessary research and other information (e.g., statistics, interviews, pricing information, technical product specifications, competitive information, etc.) needed to complete a project.
- Develop copy to suit project requirements.
- Serve as a part of team to present concepts and other creative work to clients.
- Edit, proofread and provide feedback on project deliverables.
- Receive revisions, corrections and suggestions from channel experts, project managers, senior copywriter and clients; integrate such input appropriately into finished product.
- Work closely with creative, digital and production staff to ensure copy accuracy, fit and appropriateness for specific marketing channel and format.
- Help maintain the bank's Editorial "Voice" Style Guide.
- Write and edit marketing content and communications in support of the bank's marketing strategies, including thought leadership, web, direct response, e-mails, landing pages, collateral and event materials.
Snow Companies, LLC
- Developed fresh, original, creative, on-strategy promotional concepts.
- Produced compelling, accurate copy for print (ads, brochures, flyers, in-office materials), video, event materials, and digital media.
- Worked as part of a creative team.
- Worked within the legal and regulatory restrictions of pharmaceutical marketing.
- Prepared regulatory submissions per client processes and guidelines.
- Met internal and external deadlines.
- Skillful, knowledgeable presentation of work internally and to clients.
- Met deadlines and delivered high-quality pieces that reflect Snow Companies professionalism and strengthen our company’s reputation.
- Collaborated and worked with the creative services team to ensure that their creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand, strategically sound, and delivered on deadline
- Worked with other departments & executive staff to gain insight on key messaging.
- Wrote brand-building, product-selling, and grammatically clean copy for audiences that include consumers (B2C) and our customers (B2B) in the real estate space.
- Executed creative from concept to final proof. Ensured accuracy for all materials.
- Brainstorming with Creative Director as well as other Departments to gain insight into key messaging points for campaigns.
- Researched latest statistics and trends and best methods for incorporating into sales messaging.
- Met with department peers and management to set project goals and direction. Watched for campaign effectiveness and make adjustments to messaging when needed.
California State University
Name ALICIA FLORES
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelors Degree (California State University)
Experience City National Bank (Copywriter)