Over 10 years Oracle DBA experience in the industry. Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) DBA (highest scored 98% in North America in OCA exam) with extensive qualifications including Oracle 12C/11/10g RAC, EM grid control, active data guard, data analysis, modeling, designing, data formatting, loading, database create and management (backup & recovery, security maintenances), infrastructure development with multisite networks, hardware/software acquisitions and configurations. IT professional, proficient to analyze, design, develop, implement and integrate complex business systems that provide real-time business solutions and increase organizational efficiencies/productivities. Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering and having multi-tasking capabilities and enable to work in-group and independently
My Skills Set
Robert Half Technology
- Performed Oracle12C / 11GR2 / SQL Server 2012/2014 database servers’ software installations, configurations and setup backup & recovery systems in all three environments (prod/test/dev) as designed by the organization.
- Provided day to day production Oracle Banner 8.5/SQL Server2012 databases operational/administration supports under data warehouse environment.
- Clustered newly built production database (Oracle 11gR2 RAC on 2 Nodes in ETHOS Authentication) project and applied vendor recommended standard patches.
- Created/removed user profiles, groups, roles, privileges, authentications, encryptions and scripted for easy database administration.
- Created huge number of new batch jobs, views, materialized views, synonyms and scheduled those jobs, stored procedures and packages and run them when needed by the end users/developer
- Performed scripting and broken jobs fixing in ERP Oracle Banner 8.5 environments for running smooth operations.
- Upgraded existing Oracle 11GR2 productions databases to new Oracle 12C and applied oracle recommended patches/scripts to run operations smoothly.
- Databases Oracle 12c, 11gR2/10gR2/9i, IBM Netezza, SQL Server 2012-14/2008R2
- ETL Tools IBM Informatica (Power Center Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor), DIH (Data Integration Hub), ODI (Oracle Data Integrator), Oracle SQL* Loader, Fast Reader Loader, Data Pump
- Platforms Sun Solaris (5.x), Redhat Linux Server, AIX, HP UNIX, Oracle EXADATA Appliance Citrix XenApp 5.0, Windows NT, Scripting (ksh/csh)
- Provided day to day Humana operational Enterprise Production Databases (Oracle 12C/11gR2, IBM Netezza, SQL Server 2012) and applications supports under all three environments (Prod, Dev and QA) for ongoing business activities.
- Performed Oracle database/SQL server2012 software installations, configurations, upgrading (In place / Out place) databases and patching, set up backups, disaster recovery (Active Data Guard) and high availabilities (RAC) of the systems.
- Monitored enterprise database systems performance, including running applications, user session activities, long running jobs/queries and managed workloads to ensure the healthy systems and resources are available.
- Performed database tuning activities, codes reviewing, SQL scripts testing, logs analysis; long running query analysis, bug fixing and recommended to release into the production.
- Migrated Oracle database from 10gR2 to 11gR2 and 11gR2 to 12C also migrated 12c non-container to 12C container db.
- Team lead in Humana Oracle Exadata Migration Project 2017 as one of the technical expertise members, and analyzed migrated database applications performance issues, impacts and initiated changes related to Exadata Infrastructure.
- Supported financial CSD running all applications (Daily/Monthly/ Quarterly End running critical/ noncritical jobs) to make sure jobs/applications run properly and data populated on the target systems, in case of jobs failure or aborts, did research on root cause analysis and fixed the issues.
- Installed and configured Oracle Golden Gate Software and replicated table’s data on remote targeted locations.
- DBA Workshops: Oracle Database 12c Administration, Advanced Oracle DBA, Intro to Oracle
Name LUCY STREICH
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.S. Computer Science (Drexel University )
Experience Robert Half Technology (Database Administrator)