GERALD 's Resume
Hard-working Electrical engineer trainee with 8 years of experiencein designing and developing electrical equipmentExperienced in visiting sites to check for possible errors andrecommending solutions to fix them. Capable of inspecting electronicequipment to make sure they meet the safety standards andapplicable regulations.
My Skills Set
Benchmark Technologies Inc
- Maintained good professional relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Evaluated and resolved all project technical problems.
- Tested system for discrepancies in construction projects and objectives.
- High ability to conduct good working relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensured project completion within budget and on schedule.
- Tested all products for correct installation and operation
JHG Group Inc
- Kept all clients architects and consultants updated on project progress.
- Supervised all subcontractor work to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Maintained all safety and quality control project standards.
- Verified premium quality of all project construction materials.
- Documented and submitted all conducted work reports to clients.
University of Minnesota
Name GERALD MCBURNEY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. Electrical Engg. (University of Minnesota)
Experience Benchmark Technologies Inc (Electrical Engineer)