WILLIAM 's Resume
To utilize my talent in preserving the condition and repairing the electrical and electronic equipment, checking their wear and tear from time to time & maintain the efficiency of the electrical equipment in the organization without any interruption of the work procedure. Acknowledged at almost every organization for enthusiasm at work. Good physical stamina accompanied by an ability to work with precision.
My Skills Set
- Identify and implement energy-saving solutions.
- Manage daily work orders logs schedules and various project documentation.
- Calculate total load amperage ratings wattages KW & KVA sizes and perform standard computations independent of computing devices.
- Diagnosed malfunctioning devices including transformers motors and light fixtures and replaced broken or damaged cables and wires.
- Replaced faulty printed circuit boards.
- Maintain electrical systems for commercial customers under contract
- Design new infrastructure based on customers' needs
- Update company software to reflect modern industry standards.
- Installed and tested controllers for in-house operations
- Maintained machinery and components for optimum efficiency
- Took the lead in creating a new facility's electrical layout and design.
- Assisting electricians with installation and repairs of heaters, boilers, and wiring.
- Assisting in all other administrative duties.
True Circuit Industries
- Reinstated relays switches positions sensing devices and motors with the use of handtools.
- Used voltage tester and replaced circuit breakers and panels.
- Inspected faulty hydraulic mechanical and pnuematic components of equipment and machines.
- Read blueprints and drawing schematics to connect power supplies to machines and equipment with correct wires or cables.
- Performed monthly preventive maintenance on customers' equipment
- Repaired production equipment
- Conducted breakdown analysis for internal controls
NCL Senior High School
Name WILLIAM MASON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education High School Diploma (NCL Senior High School)
Experience Jericho Builders (electrician)