Skilled instructional and administrative assistant with strong interpersonal skills and experienced in working with diverse groups in both asynchronous face-to-face learning environments and the workplace. Performed administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. Has excellent work ethic and a positive attitude. Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Email and excellent typing skills.
My Skills Set
- Scan, fax, and make copies for the department.
- Make sure the copier machine had sufficient paper, ink and Inventory and fix basic jams. If there was an issue with the copier machine, alert the supervisor immediately.
- Maintain office supplies by alerting supervisor what is needed. Distributed office supplies.
Junior Office Assistant
- Handled calls and in-person inquiries.
- Arranged meetings and events.
- Helped in arranging travel arrangements by booking accommodations and reservations for office officials.
- Maintained office common areas, kitchen areas, and their facilities.
- Conducting regular health and safety checks to the staff.
- Ordered and received various office supplies, equipment's, and materials.
- Maintained client databases day-to-day..
A. R. Johnson
Name SARA JOHN
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education Bachelors Degree (A. R. Johnson)
Experience Hollins University (Junior Assistant)