A bright, sharp, self-motivated, dedicated and hard working Accounting Professional seeking an accounting position. Equipped with broad knowledge of concepts and strategies to yield the best possible financial outcomes in all areas. Familiar with accounting procedures, processes, and software programs Proficient in communication, multi-tasking, and problem-solving, with the solid track record of success in accounting firm and customer service positions.
My Skills Set
- Provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with the review of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
JB & Associates
- Assisted auditors by providing supporting documentation and information on internal process that is required for audit.
- Took over responsibilities of Senior Accountant while working directly alongside Controller including preparation of month end financials and all internal control responsibilities.
- Provide monthly financial packages and closing date financials and reconciliations for TXVIA.
- Transitioning full time employees to Google payroll; continue processing payroll for remaining employees.
- Manage daily cash flow activities which include review and payment of invoices, request fund transfers for payroll and deposit and recording of checks.
- Assist the Controller with all requests related to the yearly external audit.
- File all monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual Sales & Use tax returns for various states.
- Processing weekly magazine billings and provide analysis to executives for recently acquired company.
Indiana Wesleyan University
Name JOE GRANT
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Associates Degree in Accounting (Indiana Wesleyan University)
Experience Verizon Products (JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT)