TIMOTHY 's Resume
Having 7 years of experience as Mechanical Engineer. Broad knowledge in the alternative fuels industry, including repeated success developing prototypes that improve marketability for previously unfeasible technologies. Team spirited with effective communication and presentation skills, able to coordinate with management, vendors, and staff to achieve goals
My Skills Set
- Support planning, design, and development of tools, engines, machines, and mechanical equipment.
- Met with client and customers to review product specifications and define project scopes of work.
- Oversee installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment for all regional plants.
- Plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and equipment layouts to optimize workflows.
- Establish and reinforce maintenance and safety procedures, service schedules, and facilities maintenance procedures to maintain machines and equipment.
- Work with planning and design teams to drive product development and review tooling specifications.
- Author assembly process procedures such as maintenance, process guidelines, and testing protocols.
Associate Mechanical Engineer
- Provided technical support to prepare and coordinate designs for industrial projects.
- Interpreted designs and schematics, and reviewed drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, and calculate estimates.
- Performed stress analysis on piping systems and worked with designers to select supports and support locations.
- Generated and distributed documentation records, including status reports, punch lists, material requirement calculations, and hydraulic calculations to team members and supervisor.
- Collaborated with industrial designers to create products and test prototypes
Mechanical Design Intern
- Modeled and designed functions using specialty machines according to pre-defined specifications.
- Developed drawing packages for fabrication and assembly, and converted models and parts for proposal engineers; determined materials and supplies based on design requirements and budget.
- Prepared Bills of Materials for purchase items, and verified part numbers matched design requirements.
- Maintained accurate project records such as updated drawings and documents throughout project lifecycle.
University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota
Name TIMOTHY ANDERSON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education M.Sc. - Mechanical Engg. (University of Minnesota)
Experience BANNER SOLUTIONS (Mechanical Engineer)