I am seeking a Network Engineering position in a LAN/WAN environment, where I can make significant contributions towards a company's immediate and future goals. With my 7+ year experience in the Information Technology, I am a highly motivated Network Specialist with solid experience in network and administration. I spent the last 6+ years in IT department. I am in the process of getting a Cisco CCNA certification, specifically because I want to be able to resolve scalability issues without inadvertently creating a breakdown in network operation and management.
My Skills Set
QUALITY AUTO SALES
- Involved in troubleshooting of the faults and defects on Windows Systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Monitoring security measures and making sure the system is not coming under attack.
- Windows servers 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016 Installation and configuration.
- Websites Hosting on IIS (6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0)
- Websites Access from inside and outside network management.
- Active directory installation and configuration.
- Active directory user creation and group policy applying management.
- Outlook configuration and troubleshooting issues related emails.
- Admin user creation and policy implementation for it.
- Remote desktop users creation, session time management, inside and outside network remote desktop user access/deny configuration.
- Routing of Lan network on the server (with using static IP and dynamic IP Address)
- Internet access and deny restriction management in Lan network.
- Configured servers to meet specific requirements, including hard drives, memory, planners, video cards,
token ring raid arrays, and load software.
- Leveraged expertise in UNIX and NT servers to install 9 operating systems.
- Established a server pool to coordinate and monitor proper use and accountability of systems.
- Fostered an environment predicated on open communication .
- Established security policies for systems, and designed and managed secure networks for clients.
- DNS server Installation and Configuration.
- Firewall Installation and Configuration (Cisco, Sonic)
- Raid Partition creation in server's Hard discs (RAID 1 Mirror)
- Port access and deny management.
- Antivirus Quick Heal and Trend Micro Simply Security Installation, maintenance, and management.
- Planning the appropriate system needs of a company.
- Data Inventory & Inventory management (Assets Management)
- Regulate user's access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
- Accountable for Server Hardening and Server Security.
- Managing and planning projects related to the systems.
- To optimize and manage the use servers while backing up all the important data.
- To monitor the usage of the network by the organization employees.
- Examine the network for any performing issues, such as a system crash, and then troubleshoot and document the identified issues.
- Installation and configuration of SQL server (2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Windows operating systems All (Xp2, Xp3, Windows 2007, 2008, 2010) Installation and Configuration.
- Linux Ubuntu and Centos installation and configuration.
Name GREGORY N HOFFMAN
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Science (BAPTIST UNIVERSITY)
Experience QUALITY AUTO SALES (NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR)