LOGAN 's Resume
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined array key "video"
Line Number: 80
Name LOGAN DRESCHNER
More than 10 years of extensive hand-on experience in Network Engineering, Window/ Linux system administration, troubleshooting and repair. Supervised permanent and contract personnel. Excellent communication skills with ability to interface at all levels. A team player who can also work well independently.
My Skills Set
- Supervised IT team throughout the design configuration and maintenance phases of new wireless hardware and software.
- Investigated and resolved hardware and software issues in LAN/WAN.
- Enhanced mobile networks in a variety of markets including design implementation and trouble-shooting
- Led a client-focused consultation group for Ethernet service improvements which resulted in development of three company-wide projects.
- Directed a team of IT professionals to re-design LAN/WAN configurations for web-based and service-based clients.
- Monitored wireless networks for efficiency and maintenance issues
- Analyzed software hardware and network systems for various transmission systems.
- Configured and installed routers switches and wireless controllers.
- Evaluated complex computer systems to assess vulnerability and risk.
- Worked with outside vendors and teams to develop voice and data wiring infrastructure.
- Maintained all network documentation for hardware configuration and licensing.
- Develop and administer disaster recovery plans.
- Install wide range of network equipment.
- Keep network infrastructure up-to-date and secured.
- Write and maintain network security policies and monitor compliance.
- Identify and recommend needed and optimal infrastructure improvements.
- Troubleshoot various network issues affect solutions and collaborate with staff and outside vendors to resolve complex problems.
Bachelors of Science - IT
University of California