The newsreader is responsible for delivering news reports via TV, radio or digital media services. Depending on whether a newsreader is to appear on radio or television news programmes, the news announcements will either take the form of auditory (radio) or audio-visual (TV) performances. News reading is the tone of voice and pacing to make the stories sound engaging, warm and entice the listener to learn more. The newsreader will typically be seeking to avoid sounding dry, flat, or as if they are just reading from a pre-prepared list, which is where the readers' talent defines their ability.
My Skills Set
ZEE International Entertainment
- Assisted by the senior news reporter in investigating current stories.
- Developed the network of resources to gather information.
- Writing and editing of articles to be printed in the newspaper, and on the website.
- Assisted in video shooting and editing.
- Performed field research on varieties of issues ranging from entertainment to internal affairs.
- Searching the news on current affairs from the right sources.
- Meet with press releases called by the government and the various organizations.
- Assisted in the presentation of the stories on the TV network.
- Co-ordinate with the studio and update them on fieldwork at regular intervals.
- Investigate of facts and analyze it before making it public.
- Interview with government officials and other profile persons.
California Technical College
Name TANU GAWRI
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism (California Technical College)
Experience ZEE International Entertainment (news reader)