Empathetic ICU nurse possessing a 6 year work experience in treating wounds and providing advanced life support. Ability to assess a patient's condition while planning and implementing patient care plans. Capable of assisting physicians in performing procedures and observing and recording the patient's vital signs. Able to administer fluids and medications to patients as well as providing education and support to patient families. Highly motivated and experienced Nurse who effectively and efficiently managing both patients and staff. I am an extremely organized, calm, and patient professional with excellent healthcare skills.
My Skills Set
Registered Nurse, Emergency/Trauma
Panama City, FL
- Provide medical care within urban hospitals.
- Managed medical emergencies such as strokes, cardiac arrest, accidents, head injuries, poison ingestion, drug overdoses, sexual assault and burns.
- Helped patients with expedience and accuracy.
- Handled the critical care of all categories of Emergency Department patients.
- In emergency scenarios, demonstrated sound decision-making that helped save patient lives.
- Provided acute and ambulatory nursing care for newborns, infants, children and adolescents.
- Served as a patient advocate while communicating effectively with patients, families and caregivers to facilitate outstanding levels of care and service.
- Helped in arranging the events that made more enjoyable and prolonged stays for youth suffering from illnesses and injuries.
Orange Regional Medical Center
- Provide direct quality care to patienls including daily monilloring, evaluating, and recording of medical conditions of upto 20 patients per day
- Developed and direct a rotational system in managing the care of patients in the department.
- Coordinate workforce management objectives with a focus on individual, departmental, and hospiltal wide initiatives.
- Led and mentored nursers in achieving professional expertise.
- Communicated with staff and patients and gave medical care and treatment.
Name SARAH JEFF
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education MS in Nursing (Capella University)
Experience CVS Health (Registered Nurse, Emergency/Trauma)