MOLLY A 's Resume
Enterprise DBA support utilizing around 7 + years of Experience in Oracle Database Administrator, providing 24X7 productions and development support 11g R2 RAC, 10gR2 RAC, 9i databases on different platforms like HP-UX, SUN SOLARIS, AIX, Red Hat Linux and Windows. Implementation of Enterprise wide Database Monitoring enabling Oracle 11g Enterprise Manager Grid Control. Strong Oracle RAC Installation, Configuration and Tuning Skills on Red-Hat Linux and Sun Solaris. Database Backup and Recovery using RMAN including duplicating/cloning Databases across with point-in-time recovery option. Monitor nightly Database Backup Jobs and necessary actions for failed backup jobs including script corrections, disk space monitoring and Database availability.
My Skills Set
- Responsible to improve the performance by using the Hints, Index, Explain Plan
- Performance tuning of SQL statements using STATSPACK, TKPROF, Explain Plan and SQL Trace
- Table space management including, adding/resize data files, allocated quotas to user and managed disk space
- Export and Import of User, Tables and Database using exp/imp and Data Pump
- Used exp/imp, data pump and dblinks to move the data
- Worked on standard and enterprise edition of the Oracle RDBMS.
- Worked on database backup using RMAN for HOT backup and scripts written for COLD backup.
- Performed Database Refreshes and Database Copies for Development, Test and Production databases
- Installed, Migrated, configured and tested Oracle 9i databases in various environments
- Configured and Managed ASM disks and disk groups thru both Grid Control and ASMCMD utility.
- Applications on varied platforms like Solaris, Windows and Linux Servers
San Jose, CA
- Implemented procedures and practices regarding database design, development, monitoring, access, and upkeep.
- Developed and implemented backup and recovery strategies.
- Developed policies and procedures for system operations to better serve clients.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005 and 2008 instances.
- Schedule daily and weekly maintenance jobs in SQL server
- Setup the log shipping to create standby database in DR data center.
- Database Backup, Database Restore and Database Recovery using various tools.
- Database Reorganizations for better space management.
- Performed Database Refreshes and Database Copies for Development, Test and Production
- Extensively used data moving utilities like export/import, Data pump, Migrated flat files from different sources into Oracle Database using SQL*Loader and Performed DB cloning.
- Performed Online/Offline database backups.
- Built and configured RMAN Recovery Catalog for Backup and Recovery strategy.
Name MOLLY A RANDOLPH
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. - Computer Science (California University)
Experience Cars (ORACLE DBA)