A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined array key "video"
Line Number: 80
Name JESSICA SNOW
Diligent and responsible Patent Analyst with 6 years of work experience in the field. Excellent technical knowledge as well as knowledge of the law. Experienced in performing market research, protecting company's inventions and products from infringement and preparing technical documents. Sound knowledge of developing a search methodology and in conducting searches as well as a good experience in Identifying potential research and licensing opportunities.
My Skills Set
- Maintained department files, specifically, file US/foreign correspondence into appropriate files when received from the various patent offices; assigned docket numbers, label files.
- Prepared check requests for IP department invoices.
- Processed expenses, as needed, completed weekly time card, annual performance review, etc.
Global Patent Solutions, LLC
- Accept projects on a weekly basis with a defined due date based on your availability and the needs of CPA Global.
- Demonstrate the ability to read a disclosure quickly and understand the technical nuances which may potentially distinguish it from the prior art.
- Perform a comprehensive search to ensure the most relevant prior art is located and provide a logical and complete search history.
- Maintain proficiency with commercial patent searching databases and other proprietary databases of technical publications.
- Stay abreast of best practices and changes to search procedures via self-directed review of materials provided by CPA Global.
- Maintain consistent timeliness and superior quality of deliverables.
- Quickly reviewed and gained an understanding of technical aspects of client inventions and/or technical search concepts.
- Created research strategies that best utilize time and resources when executed.
- Performed extensive database research.
- Reviewed, gathered and analyzed technical literature.
- Reported research findings in a timely and high-quality manner.
University of Colorado