ROSALYN 's Resume
Name ROSALYN PANE
Determined and Dedicated, Licensed Physical Therapist looking for an opportunity in the field of physical therapy where my knowledge and experience in various departments. Highly motivated and empathetic professional that enjoys solving patient's problem. Well versed with essential documentation and designing and home exercises on the eve of patient discharge.
My Skills Set
- Led 15 informational seminars on physical wellbeing on an international level.
- Introduced a patient appraisal system that reduced time taken in coordinating with GPs by implementing an online contact system.
- Provided home health physiotherapy services and clinical settings.
- Develop a full rehabilitation programed-exercise program involving stretching, strengthening, kinesio taping, breathing and relaxation exercises to ensure recovery.
- Efficiently documented and communicated patient's progress notes to attending physicians
San Jose, CA
- Treating post-operative patients, back/shoulder pain, orthopedic, neurology and sports.
- Teaching trauma patients to walk again and use related equipment
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement.
- Equipment Electrotherapy, Ultrasound, Infrared, Wall bars, splints, crutches, Cage for pulley therapy.
St Mary Medical Center
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Assisted in evaluating patients existing conditions by interviewing them and taking pertinent notes.
- Scheduled appointments with patients and ensured that follow up procedures were put in place.
- Collaborate with Occupational therapist for the best treatment sequence of shared patients.
- Evaluating children motor functions and skills by PDMS-2.
- Writing progress notes and monthly reports based on the result of evaluation.
- Designed physical therapy program individualized to meet children's specific needs.
- Provide education to parents about home exercises to do with children.
B.S in Physical Therapy
Penn State University
Awards & Honors
- Dual-State Physiotherapist License - IL/NY
- American Physical Therapy Association, 2012
- Active Membership