A hard-working and assiduous Process Engineer with a 3+ years work experience working in the field. Ability to assess, design, install and modify required engineering equipment. Experienced in research and assisting in manufacturing new products.
My Skills Set
- Design, develop, improve and industrialize Optical Fiber manufacturing platforms (platform = process+equipment) for revolutionary manufacturing processes, thereby enabling step-change reductions in manufacturing cost and/or enabling new products with advantaged attributes.
- Drive for root-cause fundamental understanding of limitations in manufacturing processes.
- Use scientific method and engineering principles to solve problems thoroughly and effectively, using well-designed and executed process experiments.
- Translate understanding and experimental solutions to engineering requirements, then further to process and/or equipment designs which deliver performance criteria.
- Learn & understand process & equipment functions in area of responsibility.
- Design, develop, and industrialize manufacturing platforms (platform = process + equipment) for revolutionary manufacturing processes.
- Re-design machine/process systems or sub-systems to solve safety, performance, or quality issues, or reduce either the as-installed or long-term operational costs.
- Provide troubleshooting support to the prototype platform during development and demonstration phase.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- Monitored the existing production process; particular attention is placed on products with a history of problems.
- Developed new production process methods based on their application and formulation of production.
- Worked on projects to improve rates and set up standard formats for different processes.
- Assisted is establishing specific work goals and performance standards in order to reduce reject rate and minimize downtime.
- Answered customer complaints and implemented corrective action when necessary to resolve issues.
- Responsible for production trials; spearheaded the production trial team at the plant to improve the success rate at the customer.
California State University
Name DAN RANDY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education BS in Material Science (California State University)
Experience Corning (Process Engineer)