Name MAYANK COOPER
Knowledgeable product specialist effective in leading and directing development projects from inception to launch. More than 4 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developing project initiatives, directing project plans and achieving revenue performance targets. High achieving professional possessing communication organizational and analytical capabilities. Devises custom solutions to resolve business and technology challenges
My Skills Set
- Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
- Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals and measure success metrics
- Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch.
- Leverage and analyze data to take data driven decision (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.).
- Solicit customer critical feedback and translate customer experiences/issues into the product
- Manage the campaign automation
- Identify and automate manual processes.
EXECUTIVE - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Understanding the customer needs, pain points and behavior through click stream analysis, customer feedback analysis, direct interactions with customers and help in defining the product roadmap.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly for further product improvements.
- Conducting regular competition analysis for delivering product that differentiates us from competition.
- Working closely with the engineering team to identify gaps in core product functionality and help in building right set of features.
- Engaged with Engineering and Designing teams to create a high quality product in every way.
- Co-ordinate with content team for content creation and SEO Team to drive traffic on website.
- Lead Generation by cross-selling to existing clients and users through Email & Banner Advertising.
- Develop product management documentation including product requirement specification for each release, launch plans, product collateral and training material
- Providing sales team with necessary technical expertise and support to generate revenue.
- Evangelize product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers
Aster Technologies Pvt Ltd
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Product Management for Imported items
- Preparing the costing and pricing sheets of imported items
- Content writing of the imported items catalog for company website.
- Relationship management with international vendors
- Manage online portal i.e Indiamart and Trade India to generate Online sales lead
- Research and analyze new products in the International market.
- Planning and Execution of Exhibition i.e.Aahar International Food & Hospitality Fair
Hamdard Public School
Hamdard Public School
Awards & Honors
- Reduced the operational telephony expenses by reducing renewal closure days of 7% renewal cases and by shifting 5% offline renewal cases to online channel through campaign automation.
- Increase in the quality leads by 18% through real-time verification of mobile number before allocation to telecallers