JOHN 's Resume
A perfection and result focused entry-level Manufacturing engineering graduate student, with bachelor's in mechanical engineering, majoring in Lean manufacturing & Advanced Manufacturing Systems with more than 4 year of excellent co-curricular industrial experience as Project. Engineer focusing on delivery streamlining and have a strong background knowledge of Cost and lead time reduction.
My Skills Set
Hamline & Co.
- Proficient project engineer with a thorough understanding of project requirements to include contracts administration, procurement, scope, time management, cost management, quality control and assurance, and safety management.
- Qualified corrosion technician with field experience in the planning, installation, troubleshooting, and assessment of corrosion control systems ranging from close interval surveys to rectifier installations.
- Developing role as project manager by assuming more responsible tasks to include client management, cost tracking, scope development, scheduling, resource management, procurement, and other related functions.
- Responsible for employee training of personnel assigned to perform cathodic protection testing, installation, and assessment. Maintains an apprentice program to develop employees in the field of corrosion control.
Victor Smith & Wellington Corporation
- Expedited subsea oil field equipment through the shop preventing rig down time and saving the customer millions of dollars.
- Developed procedures to perform hydrostatic pressure testing up to 22,500 psi.
- Generated layouts, analyzed designs, and evaluated systems using NX software.
- Troubleshot hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Created instructions to mobilize, demobilize, refurbish, and FAT Subsea Trees, Tubing Heads, Well Jumpers, Flow Control Modules, Tubing Hanger Running Assembly, Tubing Hangers, & Tubing Hanger Running Tools.
- Incorporated engineering design changes and provided drawing modifications to drafters.
- Presented technical data to internal and external customers.
Assistant PROJECT ENGINEER
- Analyzed and Optimized the labor actions in the logo punching and packaging line by eradicating unwanted labor actions.
- Worked with cross functional teams and acted as customer point of contact in receiving inputs and dealing with delivery deadlines.
- Maintained an excellent rapport between Customer and Engineers while maintaining business.
State University of New York
Name JOHN THORNE
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.S.Electrical Engineering (State University of New York)
Experience Hamline & Co. (PROJECT ENGINEER)