ASHLEIGH 's Resume
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined array key "video"
Line Number: 80
Name ASHLEIGH ORTON
A competent accounts professional with over 12 years of extensive experience in Purchase, Accounts, Sales Co-ordination & MIS. Being a part of any progressive organization in the field of Purchase and accounts, they provide scope to update my skills with latest trends and be part of a team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization also utilizing my knowledge, ability, and experience for the development of an organization.
My Skills Set
- Taking quotations from various vendors for comparative study to enable to finalize the cost
- Complete logistics work Import and Export documentation
- Tracking of materials project wise & maintaining / updating schedule of material project wise. Giving all reports as per requirement on daily basis to GM
- Coordinating with parties, sites, Site -In-Charge, and arranging meetings for all activities that the GM needs to be involved in.
- Arrangement of various samples for approvals.
The Whitlock Group
Assistant - Purchase and Accounts
- Handled Petty Cash.
- Made entry for Purchase & Sales.
- Maintainined manually the Books of Account like Cash, Bank, and Purchase & Sales.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Handled of C-Form Collection and follow up for pending from parties.
- Made TDS Payment and Calculation.
- Sourced new vendors for all types of materials.
- Prepared of Daily and Monthly Report for Management.
- Maintained the Tracker according to sites.
- Any other work as directed by the Superiors
- Submission of the approval Documents to the Bank for Finance Purpose.
- Sent Purchase Enquiry to the Supplier.
- Prepared Comparative Chart for approval.
- Prepared Purchase Order.
- Followed to the Supplier for timely delivery.
- Co-ordinated with Site Store in charge for proper Material Inventory.
- Co-ordinated with Account Department for Supplier payment.
- Generated MIS for management
- Data Entry in the Special Packages like Material Management System.
University of California
New York University