ASHLEIGH 's Resume
A competent accounts professional with over 12 years of extensive experience in Purchase, Accounts, Sales Co-ordination & MIS. Being a part of any progressive organization in the field of Purchase and accounts, they provide scope to update my skills with latest trends and be part of a team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization also utilizing my knowledge, ability, and experience for the development of an organization.
My Skills Set
- Taking quotations from various vendors for comparative study to enable to finalize the cost
- Complete logistics work Import and Export documentation
- Tracking of materials project wise & maintaining / updating schedule of material project wise. Giving all reports as per requirement on daily basis to GM
- Coordinating with parties, sites, Site -In-Charge, and arranging meetings for all activities that the GM needs to be involved in.
- Arrangement of various samples for approvals.
The Whitlock Group
Assistant - Purchase and Accounts
- Handled Petty Cash.
- Made entry for Purchase & Sales.
- Maintainined manually the Books of Account like Cash, Bank, and Purchase & Sales.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Handled of C-Form Collection and follow up for pending from parties.
- Made TDS Payment and Calculation.
- Sourced new vendors for all types of materials.
- Prepared of Daily and Monthly Report for Management.
- Maintained the Tracker according to sites.
- Any other work as directed by the Superiors
- Submission of the approval Documents to the Bank for Finance Purpose.
- Sent Purchase Enquiry to the Supplier.
- Prepared Comparative Chart for approval.
- Prepared Purchase Order.
- Followed to the Supplier for timely delivery.
- Co-ordinated with Site Store in charge for proper Material Inventory.
- Co-ordinated with Account Department for Supplier payment.
- Generated MIS for management
- Data Entry in the Special Packages like Material Management System.
University of California
New York University
Name ASHLEIGH ORTON
Marital Status Married
Education BBA (University of California)
Experience Garlber Incorporated (Purchase Executive)