JAMES 's Resume
Name JAMES KAUFFMAN
Adaptable Front Desk Receptionist with experience in a variety of industries and a history of success in providing exceptional customer service. Experience in managing all facets of front office administration, including handling multi-line phone systems, managing schedules, and maintaining reception and waiting areas. Hands-on skills in using applications such as MS Office, Millennium, and QuickBooks to facilitate daily office operations.
My Skills Set
- Greet and welcome guests in person and on phone; answer and direct inquiries to designated department.
- Maintain log books, including sign-in/out logs, front desk expenditures, and calls received.
- Pick up and sort daily incoming correspondence and deliver sorted mail to addressees.
- Maintain executive managersÕ calendars by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Develop and utilize effective filing and retrieval systems, and maintain office supplies by placing orders and evaluating new products.
- Manage front office reception area by cleaning and organizing desk and visitor lobby
ROCKYÕS AUTO BODY, INC.
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
- Greeted walk-in customers, insurance adjusters, and tow truck customers while fielding calls from outside sources such as vendors and customers.
- Obtained authorization for services and updated customers on repair status of vehicles.
- Calculated bills for services rendered and collected and processed customer payments.
- Balanced monthly vendor statements and closed monthly sales invoices.
High School Diploma
Reagan High School, Williams, NJ