EMILY 's Resume
A hard-working Research Analyst with 8 years of work experience. Skilled in writing effective reports, dealing with customer complaints and managing search processes. Capable of maintaining healthy relationships with colleagues and reporting all findings to the supervisor. Capable of improving workflow efficiency through alternative methods and creating a new database layout. Ability to perform extensive research and possessing superior speaking as well as writing skills. Marketing professional with experience in strategizing, planning and executing traditional as well as online marketing programs for branding and prospect generation for Technology Products/Services.
My Skills Set
- Gather mergers & acquisitions (M&A) data from different sources such as SEC Filings, news and press releases, company websites, and news agencies.
- Capture M&A, private equity data, and company information for US, Canada, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, and Philippine markets.
- Process deal submissions from investment banks, financial advisory firms, legal firms, and contributor relations executives through mails.
- Specialize in financial statements for companies related in a transaction, through SEC Filings (US), SEDAR (Canada), PSE Edge (Philippines), and stock exchanges.
- Collaborate with different operational sites to ensure accurate and consistent information throughout all M&A data, and to improve work processes in an enterprise perspective.
- Facilitate cleanse projects for M&A data to ensure the consistency of information in the databases.
- Resolve queries/cases from clients through Salesforce.
- Conducts technical training for analysts about M&A dataset, criteria and work process.
- Specializes in financials and options figures.
- Monitor, maintain, and/or improve the team’s Quality Rating by providing refreshers, assessment and additional training.
Shore Line University
Name EMILY SMITH
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Arts (Shore Line University)
Experience Thomson Reuters (RESEARCH ANALYST)