SHELDON 's Resume
Name SHELDON PRINCIPLE
An hardworking and diligent sales executive of three years with experience in financial analysis, market forecast analysis, product management, grievance handling, report writing, inter department coordination; seeks a position with your company with the aim to contribute to its organizational efficiency by ensuring product mobility in the market and the subsequent consumer assessments to ensure its market staying capacity. Known for creating sales techniques to enter into new markets. Functional knowledge of developing new and potential accounts. Highly skilled in creating and implementing targeted sales goals.
My Skills Set
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities setting appointments and generating revenue.
- Often called on to help maintain several of the firm’s larger clients.
- Responsible for keeping an active sales funnel and providing monthly progress reports to management.
- Responsible for utilizing company contact lists to generate revenue.
- Was asked to assume another territory into my existing geographic region when a sales professional left the company.
- Build customer pipelines for expected business.
- Solicit existing and new customers for business opportunities.
- Promote and sell the company products.
- Offer discounts and deals where appropriate.
- Promote the business by working closely with the marketing department.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Create detail proposed quotations.
- Generated and managed sales to new clients.
- Monitored competitor’s position across the web.
- Adhered to all internal procedures and business requirements.
- Assisted clients with advertising solutions to enhance their campaigns.
- Responsible for generating a list of prospects and then creating revenue based on that list.
- Part of a small team that would work the booth for the company at industry trade shows.
- Part of a small team that would be asked to go do large presentations to significant prospects all over the country.
- Developed and maintained strategic partnerships with major brands and advertising agencies.
- Identified business opportunities in online marketing campaigns.
- Achieved sales and revenue targets while building and executing sponsorship programs.
- Created, developed, and maintained integrated marketing solutions program.
- Attended meetings with new and existing customers.
- Generated and researched potential leads for new business opportunities.
- Prepared targeted proposals to meet the needs of clients.
Bachelor of Science – Sales