Motivated and accomplished Sales Coordinator attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Proficient in building relationships, and closing sales. Detail-oriented and innovative self-starter and congenial salesperson. Her present employer is very satisfied with her ability to not only coordinate and complete several tasks at once but also to maintain good customer relationships. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a fast-moving organization that has an environment of endless opportunities for personal and career growth.
My Skills Set
- As a Sales Coordinator, I assisted seven sales representatives that span across company stores in North, Central, Coastal, and Metro Regions in California.
- I would use DBS System to receive machines, check availability, transaction register, and work orders, to set reservations, sales agreements.
- My duties also consisted of creating purchase orders, collaborating with account payables and purchasing department, solving purchase order discrepancies, and following up with vendors via email or phone.
- I would schedule transportation of machines from port of entry, store to store, and store to customer.
- Per deal, I invoice sale transactions for machines, attachments, or a combination of both.
- I would also use a forklift to stage heavy machine attachments from inventory yard in shuttle area for transfer or customer pick up
Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd
- Answered an average of 50 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Oversee daily office operations for staff of 7 employees.
- Oversee inventory and office supply purchases.
- Manage day-to-day development issues.
- Organize company files and creating support system to decrease workload and increase productivity of account managers.
- Was a key user for implantation of new software.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Insure the process of new parts is handled in a timely manner.
- Face to Face with customers to fulfill any needs or concerns
GR College of Arts
Name MAXINE CURRY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Master of Commerce (GR College of Arts)
Experience Coventry (SALES COORDINATOR)