A focused and energetic service engineer of ten years, with two years experience in Germany and certificate in machine up gradation; withexperience in maintaining and repairing machines, procuring materials and parts for machine servicing, writing reports regarding the repair of machines, ensuring that machine parts are always there in stock, working in upgrading and improving the machines; seeks a position in your company with the aim to improve its organizational performance through mechanical contribution.
My Skills Set
- Lead team of 6 Service Engineers obtained in Bucyrus acquisition to engage their product groups using CAT ideology.
- Authorized to develop and executed site specific customer specific product support programs to address quality and reliability issues adversely affecting customers.
- $18.4M of programs authored and administered 2012-2015
- Negotiated with CAT dealers and CAT product groups on sharing financial support direct to customers Recognized for creation and system was duplicated across the other global regions
- Created method for reporting top commercial issues impacting customers and reporting systems for health of mining equipment fleets
- Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley oversight and compliance to ensure proper accounting ~$30M worth of discretionary decisions made by the region to ensure compliance.
- Researched failure trends and warranty expenses to identify reliability projects aimed at improving quality of Cat Reman products.
- Identified and chartered projects delivering $3.8M in quality/reliability improvements and warranty avoidance.
- Leveraged Failure Analysis to identify failure modes of Cat components, educate dealersIdentified and debited $1.2M in non-warrantable claims attributed to dealer workmanship, preventative maintenance inadequacies and customer operating practices
- Managed delivery, audits, test and adjust and dyno test of $450K engines to Dealer rebuild center (Antofagasta, Chile) Improved engine uptime 16% which was an overall machine availability increase of 5% (87 - 92%) .
- Provided on-site Global support to mining customers in North America, Australia, Indonesia, and South America of 3400 and 3500 mining engines.
Juniro Service Engineer
- Installed and repaired electronic equipment in various plants
- Planned layout of equipment in consultation with production manager
- Followed installation and maintenance process according to technical specifications
- Repaired equipment according to the technical manuals and with specific test instruments
- Assisted clients with diagnostic and technical issues
- Provided installation and operational support
- Organized and provided training to the staff of clients
University of Illinois Urbana
Agricultural Mechanization a curriculum designed the management and support of mechanical systems to a non-technical field. Courses entailed core engineering subjects as well as marketing, finance and business courses.
Name ELLI KELLY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelor of Science (University of Illinois Urbana )
Experience Caterpillar Inc. (Service Engineer)