ZACH 's Resume
Over 10 years experience in site engineer with civil engineering activities that happen actually on site. Once the architectural plans are developed, actual construction begins on site following the parameters set during the planning stage. Expected to had complete knowledge about the safety measures and quality standards to be followed for raw materials and equipment. The site engineer guides the team of workers to follow these parameters and ensure that the actual construction gets constructed as planned. I supervise the purchase of equipment's and ensures appropriate use of excavators, cranes, land diggers, etc. I am ready to travel extensively and work overtime if the project fails to meet deadlines. Also, I am responsible for if any accidents occur on site. Hence, the site engineer's position is termed as responsible and exit.
My Skills Set
Bradley-Cooper Construction Inc.
- Observe the construction site and ensure that all safety norms and quality measures are being followed.
- Make sure that the project proceeds on time. Arrange for working overtime if the project is lagging behind.
- Look after the construction of roads, sewage, electricity backup, pavements, etc., in addition to the actual building of the structure.
- Survey the site and ensure that the land is leveled accurately and measured before placing the supporting rods.
- Interpret the planned designs and blueprints to the workers and mark the actual location on site.
- Plan, design, and supervise civil engineering projects.
- Conduct survey and draft report on environmental impact due to construction projects.
- Secure necessary permission for the local and state authorities for construction.
- Calculate cost, time, and labor requirements for the project.
- Review reports on soil composition, hydrological characteristics, and geologic data.
- Inspect and monitor progress at construction sites.
Alchemist Construction Inc.
junior site engineer
- Communicated with vendors and placed orders for raw materials.
- Provided details of the quantity and quality required for the goods.
- Received delivery of goods and compared them with the specifications mentioned in the purchase orders sent to the vendor.
- Trained the workers on using the health and safety equipment and on following the safety protocols made mandatory by law.
- Provided assistance and gave valuable feedback in meeting the technical problems and facing the unexpected challenges.
- Analyzed the data pertaining to structural engineering and verified the designs planned for the structures.
Name ZACH BRADLEY
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. - Civil Engineering (California University)
Experience Bradley-Cooper Construction Inc. (Site Engineer)