Creative Software / Database Developer motivated by taking abstract, high-level requirements and developing software solutions. Skilled in both the coding and database aspects of application development. Also experienced in modernizing legacy applications. 7+ years of IT experience in designing, developing and building frameworks, testing and deploying applications across distributed environments using Java and J2EE technologies. Working experience in multi-module maven, Spring framework. Experience in usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
My Skills Set
- Designed the web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Used XMLBeans for XML Schema/bean mapping.
- Implemented axis2 along with Spring WS for web service access.
- Used Ibatis for data access.
- Used MVC as design patterns and implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Designed and developed Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Deployed several java based applications on JBoss servers.
- Worked with different team like Jenkins, Udeploy and middleware.
- Log4j is used for debugging purposes.
- Used JUnit framework for regression test.
- Experience in Git.
- Tested and validated the real-time data of Liberty Mutual Insurance using SQL with ETL techniques and OLAP environment.
- Developed test cases, test strategies and approaches that align with business users.
- Wrote Initial and Incremental load ETL test plan, test scenarios, scripts and test cases that match the business user's objectives and to validate the data flows.
- Tested Dimensional tables SCD Type 1, Type 2 and Fact Tables in Star Schema.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC steps and all the project meetings, review meetings. Worked in Agile Environment.
- Worked with Python scripts, web services, JSON, and APIs.
- Used C# and SQL Server to develop custom in-house web-based applications and interfaces to allow dissimilar systems to share data.
- Regularly meet with internal users to discuss business requirements and develop solutions.
- Configured, maintained and customized, BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM), Remedy AR, and CMDB.
- Developed and maintained reporting systems to track software enhancement requests, defect reports, and resolutions of these requests.
- Reports showed average time to resolve defects, percentage of defects by product area, number of defects per release, trends over time, and more.
- Supported and maintained legacy applications developed in VB.NET Web Forms.
- Maintained and improved upon the software version release process via automation using PowerShell scripts and Jenkins.
- This resulted in faster and more reliable deployments to multiple web servers in the load balancer.
- Prior to these improvements, servers would be missing files pertaining to the latest release.
University of Northern Iowa
Name SAMPLE M CLIENT
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education B.Sc. - Computer Science (University of Northern Iowa)
Experience Wells Fargo (Software Engineer)