My Skills Set
- Documentation included writing Standard Operating Procedures,
- Help Manuals and Release Notes, Software Configurations, Upgrades from Current Business Process (Current State) and Proposed Business Process (Future State). Key documents produced covered:
- Assisted with a 'Responsive' SEO compliant reusable WordPress Theme including design and development, provided technical skills with various software, media and coding platforms.
- Assisted with various website redesign efforts.
- Found and executed on hidden keyword opportunities that maximized relevance, location and results
Computer Associate (CA)
- Assisted with Project Manager to develop a complete Microsoft Project plan. Developed seven different Microsoft Project plans to cover the complete scope of the implementation and deployment.
- Wrote and followed-through meeting minutes and action items for internal staff and of Joint Application Development (JAD) meetings with Bureau of the Fiscal Services.
JP Morgan Chase
- Created and modified Online learning content using tools such as uPerform, Captivate and other components of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Providing Instructor-Led and Face-to-Face instruction of various enterprise platforms.
- Reference Manual: Authored and published internal, external User and Administrator's Reference Guides. Documented functional specifications and wrote Software Release Notes.
Fort Lewis College
Name JAMES CHRIS
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Single
Education Bachelor of Arts (Fort Lewis College)
Experience Microsoft Corporation (Technical Writer)