ELIJAH 's Resume
A self-motivated and capable lab technician with 8 years of experience in operating laboratory equipment, evaluating outcomes in biological and life-sciences, accounting and performing basic tests to study and examine parasites, bacteria and microorganisms. Expert in maintaining concrete experiment records as well as supervising tasks,writing reports and carrying out risk-assessments.
My Skills Set
Yankee Maintenance Company
- Identify causes of equipment malfunctions and plan resolutions.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for large installs and complex repairs.
- Overhaul and repair existing equipment where possible.
- Document repair actions and turn logs into management on a daily basis.
- Maintain supplies to affect common repairs and order new stock as needed
- Responded to service calls for facility equipment in tenant spaces.
- Diagnosed malfunctions and scheduled repairs or replacements.
- Answered tenant questions regarding maintenance and repairs.
- Performed minor carpentry inside apartments to repair damage and update facilities.
- Installed new water heaters plumbing systems and fixtures and kitchen components.
- Repaired apartment facades and interior spaces.
- Answered service calls during and after business hours.
- Calibrated temperature and equipment settings to optimize performance.
- Completed all paperwork and job logs on time.
- Followed company standard operation procedures and applicable regulations consistently
California Technical College
Name ELIJAH GORDON
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education A.Sc. Building Technology (California Technical College)
Experience Yankee Maintenance Company (technician)