Meticulous and hard-working UI Developer with 7 years of work experience. Fluent in essential front end development languages and modern application programming. Ability to to use visual aids like wire frames, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs. Familiar with popular content management systems.
My Skills Set
- Troubleshot and fixed defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance cloud applications in iterative release cycles.
- Researched and found opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Clearly communicated technical concepts to project teams to help deliver high quality design, business, and strategic outcomes.
- Served as an active member of the front-end team and help improve team skills, tools, and processes.
- Managed time effectively to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Worked on new user-facing features.
- Provided project level estimates and maintained an awareness of the budget throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assessed design direction/business requirements for feasibility and possible implementation and performance issues.
- Maintained design integrity across various screens, devices, and CMS use cases.
California State University
Name DAVID MATTHEW
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelors Degree (California State University)
Experience Amazon.com (UI Developer)