Experienced editing Professional with 3 years of work experience as a Video Editor. Capable of transferring film and video footage and using editing software to develop the best quality films and videos.
My Skills Set
- Film and edit video projects. Assist with lighting, running camera, transferring footage, finding music, creating cuts, creating motion graphics, audio mixing, exporting files..
- Deliver/upload files for release via web, live production and/or disk replication.
- Operate live video switcher, studio cameras, live production graphics, audio board and/or streaming software for live webcasts.
- Travel as needed when video recording is required, completing edited videos on-site if necessary.
- Maintain equipment, troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment, research equipment to make purchase recommendations.
- Perform other tasks related to supporting company initiatives.
- Edited short and long format video content for digital platforms. Created cut-downs and versions, as needed.
- Exported videos to various file formats, weights; redit, as needed, for unique dimensions and sizes.
- Colored correct and retouch video content.
- Edited audio and sound mix.
- Maintained backed-up and well-organized video archive.
- Implemented rounds of feedback from internal studio team and external client.
- Assisted on video shoots, as needed.
- Stood on the forefront of video editing technology, trends and best practices.
University of Colorado
Name JONATHAN PASCUS
Location 1 square street, New York, USA
Marital Status Married
Education Bachelors Degree in Film (University of Colorado)
Experience Mannatech, Inc. (Video Editor)